Benefits to the supplier
- Analysis of your needs in the market and independent advice on finding the right agent to suit your aspirations and objectives
- Cost savings on trips to Europe as you will have your own “legs on the ground” here to look after your interests
- Personal contact in the market to give impartial and honest advice on the state of the market and highlight opportunities for your brand
- A representative close to your agents who can support them and help to achieve targets.
- Cost Effective: I will work with a group of suppliers so you will only have to pay for a proportion of my time.
- You, the supplier, have no long-term financial commitment or employment contract in such an arrangement.