- Each client’s needs and wishes will be taken into account when quoting for my services and I emphasise that each project will be tailored to suit both parties, but some examples of the way I work are as follows:
- Daily Rate
Full business support and marketing service according to amount of time to be devoted to the client to be paid as a retainer Each retainer project will be clearly defined following mutual discussion so that the client’s wishes are in a contract.
For a retainer arrangement we would enter into a written agreement specifying the objectives and outcomes expected with a quarterly review process, based on regular written reports.
The retainer to be paid monthly in advance with the first quarter as a trial, then following a successful business relationship, a 12 month agreement will be established with a minimum of 3 months agreed retainer commitment on either side.
- Project Fee
Repayment of disbursements:
- Car mileage on trips made specifically for one client, other UK car travel to my account.
- UK Train fares specifically for client’s business
- European air travel
- Long haul air travel (split equally between suppliers to be visited).
- All UK office costs and expenses will be borne by me.